Closes: September 30, 2019
Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan
Rhonda Rosenberg, Executive Director
Full-time: 37.5 hrs per week (9:00 am to 4:30 pm; Monday - Friday) with some need for evening and weekend availability.
Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan is currently seeking an experienced Administrative and Communications Assistant for a temporary full-time position.
If the position becomes permanent, it will include comprehensive
benefits and pension plan packages.
Please make any inquiries and submit cover letter and résumé electronically by 5:00 p.m. Monday, September 30, 2018, to Rhonda Rosenberg, Executive Director at [email protected].
The Administrative and Communications Assistant must:
1. Interact with and provide support to staff, volunteers and the public.
2. Be responsible for: reception, office, financial process support, and communications (e.g. website, social media, newsletter, graphic design skills are an asset).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Applicants for this position must have a relevant combination of a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree along with prior experience in an administrative role, and administrative experience
- This position requires exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is essential
- Website and digital content management – WordPress, Hootsuite, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- Proficiency in the use of the following office technology: computers, voice messaging systems, photocopier, mail station, etc.;
- Graphic design with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premiere Elements, photography, video, and desktop publishing;
- Strong organizational skills and a commitment to professionalism, including the ability to multi-task, manage timelines and multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate a proven track record of working harmoniously within teams
- Independent, energetic, analytical, self-starting and responsible worker, driven by successful, punctual and quality outcomes
- Experience in non-profit or community-based organizations an asset
- Have the ability to travel in Saskatchewan from time to time, and have a valid driver’s licence; and
- Be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
For further details about this position, please visit THIS SITE (MCoS Careers).