Closes: June 30, 2020
6th Avenue NW, Moose Jaw, SK
full-time term position
1. Bachelor degree in a field related to English language acquisition plus CERTESL certification or industry-recognized equivalent.
2. Two years recent and relevant experience teaching English as a second language and preferably providing adult education.
3. Working knowledge of MS office, software, internet programs, technology applications and industry trends pertaining to teaching ESL.
4. Demonstrated competence in instructing conversational and academic oral English language skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team to implement strategies that help with student learning and success.
6. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Demonstrates valuing diversity.