Closes: September 30, 2019
Canadian Roots Exchange
Canadian Roots Exchange is looking for a Policy School Coordinator to support the growth of our Policy School, alongside the Policy & Research Manager.
This role may require the successful candidate to travel 2-3 times a year within Canada, with periodic evening and weekend work.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to the email address listed.
Communications Chair notes: There was no contact name provided.
● Assist in the design, delivery and evaluation of policy curriculum.
● Facilitate the Policy School in Saskatoon.
● Recruit and support Indigenous youth who will participate in the first cohort of the Policy School.
● Coordinate guest speakers and external consultants to support the Policy School.
● Support youth in the development of policy proposals, advocacy and negotiations.
● Support the evaluation of Policy School programming, and coordinating feedback from stakeholders.
● Communicate with program stakeholders and internally, with staff and volunteers.
● Assist in planning logistics.
● Undertake other duties as assigned.
● Promote CRE, our programs, and build relationships with community partners.