Closes: October 27, 2020
HO CHI MINH CITY OPEN UNIVERSITY
97 VO VAN TAN, WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HO CHI MINH CITY, HO CHI MINH CITY, SOUTH VIETNAM
Dr. THUY NGA NGUYEN
Full-time employee at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Was in charge of In-class courses on language skills, pronunciation skills, and translation for mainstream university students from Oct 2013 to Aug 2019.
- Took over online/ in-class courses for irregular adult learners from Aug 2011 to July 2019.
- Was the coordinator of the Reading Program at the Faculty of Foreign Languages.
-Was the principal designer for the Online Reading Module of Online Continuing Studying Program.
- Was a coordinator of the University Graduation Practicum Program
- Was a tutor of tertiary academic studies for
mainstream university students
- Bachelor’s Degree in English from University of Education, Vietnam Sept 1993 – May 1998
- Post-graduate studies from Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Vietnam Nov 2008 – Nov 2009
- Master’s Degree in TESOL from Western Sydney University, Australia Jan 2010 – Apr 2011
- Certificate in Research Methodology in Social sciences and Educational Oct 2012 – Dec 2012
Science from Institute for Research on Educational Development, Vietnam
- Certificate in English Test Design and English Test Rubics Development Mar 18, 2014
from Institute for Educational Research, Vietnam
- Certificate in English for Teaching Course and Assessment from Sept 20, 2014
From National Geographic Learning and Cengage Learning, Vietnam