TESL Saskatchewan members have access to the following:
- TESL Sask bi-annual newsletter
- TESL Sask learning events
- TESL Sask Annual Conference at a reduced rate
In addition, TESL Sask members also have access to TESL Canada programs at a reduced member rate. This is because TESL Sask pays dues to TESL Canada for each member.
To apply for membership, create an account and fill out the Membership form.
Your membership renews each year on September 30. You can renew your membership by logging into your account and submitting the "Membership Renewal" form.
Once an individual’s membership has expired:
- One month (30 days) after the date of expiry, an email reminder will be sent.
- Two months (60 days) after the date of expiry, another email reminder will be sent.
- Three months (90 days) after the date of expiry, both surface mail and email reminders will be sent. At this point, no further TESL Canada dues will be paid for the individual, effectively removing him/her from TESL Canada membership. This will be noted in the reminders being sent.
- Six months after the date of expiry, an accredited member will lose his/her accredited status.
- One year after the date of expiry, a final reminder will be sent. If there is no response to this, the individual will be removed from TESL Saskatchewan’s membership database.
See our Membership Fees page for full details.