Subject: Destination Employment Program (A message from Brenda Robertson, Workforce Development Consultant)
I’m pleased to let you know that the following online Emerit training is free for Destination Employment participants. Email me (Brenda Robertson) to receive the “Account sign up” document with instructions on how to access the training.
If you have clients that you think would benefit from this training, please let them know and please ask them to sign up as a Destination Employment participant. Your clients will need to submit an application, participation agreement and consent form (email Brenda for copies). Then, clients can either forward their applications, participation agreements and consent form directly to me or Candy, or to you and you can forward to me.
I am hoping regular programming can start again soon.
The free online courses are listed below:
- Providing Quality Service (Bundle)
- HR Toolkit (Bundle)
- Supervisor – Supervisor Essentials (Module)
- Supervisor – Workforce Management (Module)
- Line Cook – Sanitation and Safety (Module)
- Line Cook – Kitchen Operations 1 (Module)
- Line Cook – Kitchen Operations 2 (Module)
- Food & Beverage Manager – Health & Safety (Module)
- Food & Beverage Manager – Human Resource Management (Module)
- Front Desk Agent – Departmental Operations (Module)
- Front Desk Agent – Safety & Security (Module)
- Heritage Interpreter – Applying the Fundamentals of Interpretation (Module)
- Heritage Interpreter – Developing Interpretive Products (Module)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Have a terrific day!
Workforce Development Consultant