Thank you to all that attended our SAISIA AGM Yesterday, it will be posted onto our website next week for those who missed it.
I would like to take this opportunity to share with you our new SAISIA Board of Directors.
- Abdur Rehman Ahmad – Saskatchewan Intercultural Association - Board President
- Kiran Bhullar – Regina Immigrant Women Centre - Board Vice-President
- Lori Steward – Global Gathering Place – Board Secretary
- Pam Miller – Global Gathering Place – Board Treasurer
- Getachew Woldeyesus – Regina Open Door Society – Past President
- Ali Abukar – Saskatoon Open Door Society
- Jess Hamm – Saskatchewan Intercultural Association
- Ijeoma Nwamuo – International Women of Saskatoon
- Pat Faulconbridge – Regina Immigrant Women Centre
- Stefanie Palmer – Moose Jaw Multicultural Council
- Sunbo Toby-Lade – Catholic Family Services Regina
You can also find this list on our SAISIA Website at : https://www.saisia.ca/board_of_directors.html
Also, as we move into Fall, there is a lot of anxiety and worry about an increase of COVID Numbers in our province with the potential of a 2nd wave. I know you are all working tirelessly at your respective organizations trying to make sure your staff and clients are safe in these uncertain times. As a settlement sector, we are much stronger together when we can build on each others strengths and resources in collaboration. If you have any developed guidelines, resources, or other COVID-19 related documents and are comfortable sharing them, please send them over to myself or anyone else at SAISIA. We will post it on our SAISIA website while giving full recognition to your organization for the development of the resources.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns at all
Thanks and take care
Executive Director | SAISIA