Just a few items to share with you this afternoon.
- In case you hadn’t already seen, IRCC is launching an expression of interest process for Service Delivery Improvement funding on October 15th, 2020 (including detailed funding guidelines that will be released on that date). You can find more information through the following links (French and English)
- Also, Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI) is holding their Virtual AGM on October 29th at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM SK Time. The Honourable Marco Mendicino – Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship will be a guest speaker for this AGM.
- Registration : Click Here
- The Filipino Construction Professionals of Ontario (FILCONPRO), Association of Filipino Canadian Engineers (AFCE), and the Kababayan Multi-Cultural Centre (KMC) - representing the Filipino-Canadian community in Toronto is sponsoring an online webinar titled "PMP Overview and PMP Exams Preparation Webinar" on October 24-Dec. 12, 2020.
- The lecture series is about the project management life cycle phases of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- It will also cover information regarding the requirements of the Project Management Institute(PMI) and PMP Exam
- The cost to attend these webinars are approx. $6.50 per participant per webinar. If interested, you can register at : https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/pmp-overview-and-pmp-exams-preparation-webinar-tickets-122484597729
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these items.
Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!
Executive Director | SAISIA
#104 – 407 Ludlow Street Saskatoon | SK S7S 1P3
P: 306-651-4392 | E: [email protected]