- Vaccine Community Innovation Challenge (VCIC) – Public Health Agency of Canada
- A number of federal departments have recently launched funding opportunities for vaccine confidence-focused initiatives in Canada. These opportunities will support a broad range of research, communications and interventions initiatives, and may be of interest to you and your organization. These funding opportunities complement funding available through the Immunization Partnership Fund, which recently closed its call for letters of intent.
- The VCIC encourages individuals and/or groups across Canada to help promote vaccine confidence in their communities. Twenty finalists will each receive $25,000 to create and implement a creative and innovative communications campaign over twelve weeks in Summer 2021. At the end of the campaign, one winner will receive a grand prize of $100,000.
- Proposal deadline: April 9, 2021
- Additional details can be found at : https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/funding-opportunities/grant-contribution-funding-opportunities/vaccine-community-innovation-challenge.html
- Webinar on Accountability Mechanisms for Immigration Consultants
- French Session – Thursday April 22nd at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (SK Time)
- English Session - Wednesday April 14th, 2021 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM(SK Time)
- Participants will hear from representatives of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council about how they can raise concerns about Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) to ensure accountability. The session will cover recent changes to the complaints process and outstanding challenges, and explore solutions collaboratively
- The session is organized by Canadian Council for Refugees(CCR) and will be facilitated by Michael Huynh, Director of Professional Conduct and Danielle Bastarache, Lead Counsel, Unauthorized Practice, both from Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
- French Session Registration - attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4969758886344202000
- English Session Registration - attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7206175432843561995
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the above items.
Thanks and take care
Ahmad Majid (He/Him)
Executive Director | SAISIA
#104 – 407 Ludlow Street Saskatoon | SK S7S 1P3
P: 306-651-4392 | E: [email protected]