- Anti-Racism Training – Module 1 – February Sessions
- The training dates for this month have been pushed back a week. The new dates are :
- Friday February 12th – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday February 19th – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- We still have 6 spots open, and will leave them open on a ‘first-come, first served’ basis. This opportunity is open for Front-line settlement staff, as well as Executive Directors/Managers.
- You can register through : https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/132841276835
- Webinar – Tax Filing for Migrant Workers
- AMSSA is hosting an upcoming webinar focusing on preparing organizations with supporting Migrant Workers in filing their taxes this year
- Under the federal and provincial systems, individuals who reside in Canada, including migrant workers, have rights and responsibilities when it comes to filing taxes. In many cases, organizations and employers play a role in supporting migrant workers fulfil this task.
- The purpose of this webinar is to provide organizations, employers and individuals in general with information on when and how migrant workers can file taxes, the documents required and other relevant details on this topic.
- The presenters will be Donavin Robinson and Laurie Amigo – Canada Revenue Agency
- This webinar is running on February 18th – 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM (SK Time) and you can register through : TO REGISTER
Let me know if you have any questions at all about either opportunity.
Thanks and take care
Executive Director | SAISIA